1. Are residents still able to call Town Hall for questions about tax and sewer payments?
The township offices are now closed to the public except by appointment. We are working with a reduced staff but calls and e-mails are still a viable way to contact us but a resident can always make an appointment to meet with staff. A drive-up window is on the western side of the building, near the parking ot, where documents, payments and other documents can be dropped off without going into the building.
2. Will trash and recyclables continue to be picked up at regular times?
Yes, nothing has changed. Public works will continue to operate and the recycling center is still open.
3. Are residents still able to walk at the beachfront (Ocean Grove) and in parks?
While large parks remain open, the skateboard park and playgrounds, fitness sites, and tot lots have been taped off and closed to the public. The beachfront and boardwalk in Ocean Grove remain open to the public.
4. Do you have information about the relaxation of any of the restrictions now in place?
All restrictions are still in place
5. What is the impact on public meetings
Neptune has cancelled its April 13 Township Committee meeting with the next public meeting to be held on April 13 at its regularly-scheduled time.
6. Police, first reponders safety measures,
All first responders have been issued special masks, gloves, gowns face shields and other equipment and will use them as necessary, including the police, EMS and OEM. The township had some equipment in stock and has been able to order more in small quantities.