The Ocean Township Police Department is now accepting resumes for the position of police officer.
• Applicant must be between 18 to 35 years of age, and a citizen of the United States.
• Possess an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university, or shall have been honorably discharged from active duty, from a branch of the United States Military Service, and possess a high school diploma or equivalency certificate recognized by the Department of Education of the State of New Jersey.
• Applicant must be able to pass written and/or oral examinations and one or more oral interviews.
• Possess a valid New Jersey Drivers License
• Preference will be given to candidates that have completed the Basic Course for Police Officers, and hold a current PTC certification, or hold Special Officer II certification that is eligible to receive a waiver from the New Jersey Police Training Commission.
Interested candidates for police officer should send resume to the Office of Chief of Police, 399 Monmouth Road, Oakhurst, NJ 07755 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.